This is the Working with Young People strand of the College Access Project course.
This strand provides college counselors with information and resources needed to guide students through the college admissions process.
In this course, participants will:
- Connect with other college access counselors
- Understand the role of a college access mentor
- Understand youth development
- Understand the role of non-cognitive skills such as grit
- Understand advising students on the role of GPA and standardized testing
- Build a portfolio of useful tools for use in their practice